As a member of WYT you agree to the following commitment we have all made when attending programmes and The Loft.
- Respecting the Rights and Dignity of Others
- Not to abuse or harass others through actions or words
- Respecting privacy of each individual
- Help us provide safety for all who attend
- Help any individual who is not respecting The Loft by informing a youth worker so we can assist them
- Be inclusive of others, help teach someone something new if they do not know how it works
- Support a drug, smoke and alcohol FREE Loft
- Treat The Loft and equipment with respect and care
- Volunteer your time to staff to assist with any task
- Share equipment and games
- Be a good citizen within The Loft and provide leadership to others, especially younger members
- Use of internet will be permitted through a password and username provided by WYT but it is your responsibility to be a social media good citizen
- Most importantly have FUN
If you choose to not abide by the following agreement, then the following actions will be taken
- 1) A chat about the presenting issue and a chance to make it right.
- 2) Involvement of parent/s or police if the matter needs to be taken further
- 3) a stand down period from The Loft and/or activities run by The Loft.
- 4) Some form of amends or reparations to repay the wrong done.
- 4) All parties will be treated fairly